Friday, August 3, 2012

Beach Fun

 Of course heading to the beach is on the list of "Santa Barbara To-Do's", several times actually!! Because I have more of the little kids we didn't bring the skin board or the boogie boards. They played in the sand and jumped over waves. We were there for only 2 hours, it became a little chilly for the baby so we headed home.


 Nathan loved playing, but he didn't like how the sand felt on his legs. He kept itching them. I guess it's been too long because he's forgotten how it feels to play in the sand and splash in the water.

 This was Preston's first time to the beach, and he slept most of the time. I would of too snuggled in a chair hearing the waves crash. Nice!


It was fun watching the boys have such fun at the beach. I sure love the beach. I love the smell, the sand, the sound...It's so beautiful!

0 Comments: