Thursday, August 30, 2012

Tomatillo Salsa

 I have a ton of tomatillos in my garden, but here is the funny part. I only planted 2 tomatillos plants but I have 6 growing! The 2 IN my garden and the other 4 OUTSIDE of my garden in my pathway to the compost! I guess what happened was in the spring when we tilled the garden there were seeds in there. On the outside of the garden 2 tomato plants and 4 tomatillo plants started growing. Now, they're larger than the ones IN my garden! Crazy!
Thanks Simply Recipes for this easy and yummy recipe!

1 Comment:

Summer Spillane Jordan said...

no kidding! the ones that are thriving... are the ones i never planted! i've decided to be a non gardening gardener. the watermelon i never planted or watered has 6 thriving melons on it, while the one in my garden, watered valiantly is withering and hasn't produced...never know anymore!