Friday, September 7, 2012

2 months and counting...

 A family tradition we've done with all our boys, that was even done to me when I was a baby!
Happy 2 month birthday to my Little P. (I call him this often and now want to buy a pea costume for him...cute huh!)





Preston is in his blessing outfit ( I found during my NYC trip!) for his 2 month photo shoot. It's an adorable Ralph Lauren 2-piece outfit with a ribbon tie on the side. So cute! I will be able to display some of these pictures on his special day (coming up in a couple weeks!)

Little P is cooing, and smiling a ton. He's rolled over a few times and tries to sit up. Silly guy thinks he's older than he really is! He is still sporting his adorable Mohawk. I did notice his roots are coming in really blond! His eyes are big and bright blue! He's been sleeping pretty good, going about 6 hours, nurses and then falls right back to sleep for another 4-5 hours.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRESTON!!!

2 Comments:

Angie said...

These are adorable pics!! I still remember my dad holding you up like Scott is doing with Preston! So cute!! Happy 2 month sweet little P!

Summer Spillane Jordan said...

he just has such a personality in his little self already! can't wait to meet these boys some day! kiss him good for us!