Friday, September 7, 2012

Creamy Tomatillo Dressing...from Cafe Rio

 
 
I've been wanting to make the Cafe Rio dressing for sometime now, and yesterday I finally did! Like I said before,I have a ton of tomatillos in my garden, so it was a perfect time. I doubled the below recipe and made 2 huge bottles of it. YUM! Easy and delicious! Enjoy!
 
 
 
Creamy Tomatillo Dressing


Here is what you need:
1 packet of buttermilk ranch dressing
1 Cup mayo
1 Cup buttermilk (the smallest carton is perfect)
1 bunch of cilantro
2 tomatillos husked
1 jalapeno (take the rib and seeds out)
Garlic powder (just a few shakes)
juice from 1 lime
First Put the mayo, dressing mix, buttermilk, and garlic in a blender and mix until blended all together
Then you will cut up all the greens tomatillos, jalapeno, cilantro and juice the lime.
Then you will add all the green ingredients and blend until mixed all together and creamy. Next you will let it chill in the fridge for at least 30 min

0 Comments: