Saturday, September 8, 2012

Watch out, there's a TEEN in the house!!

 My baby is getting older, he's 13 years old today! How time flies! Will is a great kid, truly! He is the perfect oldest child, always willing to help me with whatever. He does so much around the house and helps with his younger brothers. I really appreciate him.

He is in the 8th grade at Evergreen Jr. High and is in all Honors classes. Will is on the cross country team and plays youth football. He enjoys riding and doing tricks on his longboard, playing the X-Box, having airsoft gun wars and hanging out with his friends.

At today's football game, his team WON! What a great way to start off his birthday! Scott had to work today, so were doing gifts and his birthday dinner tomorrow.






Happy, happy birthday Will! I hope you have a great year!

3 Comments:

Angie said...

Happy birthday to my favorite Will!! You are such a wonderful "nephew" and I adore you! Happy happy day!!♥♥

Summer Spillane Jordan said...

AAAAAAHHHHHHH! That's all I have to say about that!

Unknown said...

What a good looking kids you produced! XO