Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Great friends!

During our holiday break we drove up to SLC, UT to hang out with good friends and wonderful family. One evening we had Michelle and her husband Robert come over with their 4 kids. It was great to see her and her growing family. She said to me, "I can't believe you have FIVE boys, that's crazy!" Umm, Michelle I only have one more child than you! :)

We also had over Steve and his wife Jen and their 4 kids. Steve is such a little comedian and had us all laughing continuously. We snacked on food, and chatted about the old times, while all of our children played together! It was fun to hang out with some old friends and it was wonderful to see our children playing so well with each other!

What a GREAT lookin' group of kids! That's a lot of little blessings.

1 Comment:

Chandy said...

Hello! Hooray for great friends!

BTW, I checked out your vinyl letterings and I fell in love with the "Christ is the center of our home" one.

Of course, I had to learn it from Anne Hanson, since you rarely let me in on your fun! :-D

Ok, I'm off to see if I can come up with something from your site. I fell in love with one, definitely.

Visit my new blog, will ya? I'd love to hear what you think since you're all creative and all! :D