Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day!

Have you ever had a Valentine's day that was a little disappointing? Not exactly what you were imagining? If so, i am so sorry! I have NOT for many, many years! Scott is so wonderfull. So thoughtful. So kind. Sometimes he goes all out and other times it's small and simple. Either way it's always wonderful!

I am sitting at my kitchen table right next to my 2 dozen long stem white roses. They smell so wonderful! We went out to lunch yesterday which was a lot of fun. We haven't had lunch out in a very long time. we played games on the Wii and then I made a very delicious dinner for all my little Valentine's! The boys and I made some yummy cookies for dessert. Scott was very sweet to me all day, like he normally is, but kept reminding me how much he loved me and kept wishing me a happy Valentine's day. We watched a cute romantic movie together after the kiddos went to bed and then he gave me a nice little massage.


Thanks babe! Happy Valentine's day to all!

0 Comments: