Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Puppy Lovin'


We have been looking and wanting a dog for a long time now. Eventually we want like 5 dogs. All random breeds. We heart dogs! Scott's favorite is the Siberian Husky. The boys love a Beagle and a Golden Retriever, and my favorite is any small white fluffy puppy. Like a Cock-a-poo, Maltese, Bichon Frise, Havenese.....I kinda wanted to start with a tiny one because of the place we live. We can't have too large of a dog here but more importantly there is really no room for a bigger dog to run and play. Scott wanted to get me one for my B-day, but just couldn't find the right one. Then last night we met him. The cutest little Maltese pup, ever. Looks just like my sweet Taffy girl. I always wanted a female puppy. Can you just imagine that cute little puppy with a pink rhinestone collar, a pink bow in her hair, a cute pink pillow to sleep on.....Man I need to have a daughter! :)

We are considering the following names, so tell us which one you like best or if you have another suggestion. Thanks!




  • COOPER

  • DEXTER

  • OLIVER

  • ROCCO
There are actually lots of cute doggy names I like, but when I look in his eyes many of those just don't fit! What do you think?

10 Comments:

yobubbles said...

Ok, well, since my first pick isn't listed there, I'll have to say Oliver. But I also like Winston and Duke. But I think I'll have to go with Barack.

yobubbles said...

But I really like Dexter too! Then there's Indy and how about Tinkles. Blanco? OK, I'll stop now. Anything will be adorable! He is absolutely fantastic!!!

rachel said...

What a Cutie!! I am sure you guys will come up with the perfect name! Congrats on the new edition!

Angie said...

He is ADORABLE!!! Oh my, they grow up so fast...just like our little people do! Enjoy the poop, the pee and the whinning because soon he will be graduated from puppy school and you won't believe where the years have gone! :) xoxo

P.S. Dexter and Oliver are cute

Hansonpatch said...

One more vote for Oliver here! He is a cutie. I love his eyes!

Chandy said...

He's cute! I'll have to with Rocco. It sounds elegant just like the look of your dog. I love Sib Huskies, too!

Congrats!

Jordan Family said...

okay, the jordan votes cooper or dexter...he's a cutie! so happy you found a little guy to love! good luck! :)

Ali said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Missy said...

Oh my heck! That has got to be the cutest ball of fur! Good luck with the newest edition. So adorable!

peachytiffers said...

So cute!!!