Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The things busy moms will do, or is it just me?

Oh, man! I can't believe I did this! I've never done thins before!
But this morning I have been crazy busy getting some vinyl order completed, working on my boys book fair that's coming up and doing normal everyday things. Brigham, who is almost 11 months keeps walking into the computer room where I am trying to work and unplugging my computer! So, I put him in his high chair with some candy! AWW!
I know I am totally terrible. I have never done that before with the other brothers. A small little Dumb-Dumb. He LOVED it. He was happy. I was happy.
Please tell me I'm not alone and you've done this before!

3 Comments:

Chandy said...

Just call me GUILTY! My MIL gave Jas choc at 3 mos, and since she picky, one time, during a stressful day, I put her in her highchair, dashed to my Mbed and came back with a sliver of Hershey's and went back to on cleaning the kitchen and living room. Granted I had to clean the carpet, table, wall and highchair, but I got some cleaning done!

Sometimes is okay...

Deanna said...

That's pretty much how I survive any store with Keaton. Today it was M&M's at Dick's Sporting Goods...at the grocery store usually goldfish...you should see how much food the kid can pack down during 1 hour at church!

Mamathom and Papathom said...

Well Lori - that is not a new up-to-date trick. We did it back some 30 odd years ago, too. One time, I had Scott in the highchair, so I could get some things done and gave him some toys to play with. He loved being read to - and decided right at the right time to quote one of Dr. Seus books - "SIT, SIT, SIT - Don't like it one little bit. Needless to say, he got to get down with that statement.