Sunday, August 29, 2010

Mini Goals week 26

What a great week...really. Everyday is wonderful, every week is great. I am so blessed. I am so lucky. I have an amazing husband who is hard-working, funny and so kind to me. I have great kids who keep me on my toes and make me laugh. We live in a awesome area in a beautiful home. This has been the BEST DECISION we have ever made. (Besides hookin' up and having all those babies!!) I wish we would of moved here sooner. I love the area. I love the ward. I love the school. I love being close to so many friends and family. I love the mountains, trees, gardens, flowers, weather....I am so blessed.
Which brings me to this weeks mini goal. I will tell someone something new I am thankful for. Not what I've already stated earlier. Something new. It won't be a hard goal, there is so many to choose from!

What is YOUR goal? Working out...reading the scriptures....not drinking soda...??

1 Comment:

Zak and Brynnlee said...

We are so glad to have you here!! LOVE IT!