Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Silhouettes...DONE!!

This craft is finally done and man, does it look GREAT!!! It was pretty easy to do. It took me a long time because I kept working on other projects. I placed all these adorable silhouettes in my entry way to our home.
I took profiles of each of my six boys and then printed it out in my office. I taped the picture to a piece of black construction paper. Slowly, I took an exacto knife and traced around each of their cute little heads. I then glued the black silhouette to white card stock and placed in a frame. Simple. Beautiful.

4 Comments:

Lara Neves said...

It looks awesome! I have had a similar project in the works for a while....maybe I'll actually get to it soon! :)

Lara Neves

Yvonne O'Riley said...

Way cool!!! I got to do this! we have everyhitng in black frames and we have a black cabnets in our game room. this would look soooo nice. Thanks for the idea. Lori!

Summer Spillane Jordan said...

love it! it turned out so great!

Lyndsey said...

WOW - you did such a great job!! I have been wanting to tackle some of these for a long time!!!