Monday, February 21, 2011

Birthday Weekend


My birthday weekend was fun! My mom and Bill flew in and we had a jam packed 3 days. And, it snowed! It was wonderful!!

On Thursday night two of my best friends from Santa Barbara surprised me, kidnapped me and took me to a special dinner. It was ladies night and we had a blast! Thanks again gals!!

On Friday was Gavin's Star Wars party (more on that later) and it was a huge hit! It was so fun. I love planning parties and this was another great party. Gavin loved it too!

Friday night we (the adults) went out to Cafe Rio and met some of my favorite cousins there. The food was so, so good. I had been dreaming of the grilled chicken salad for a while. After, we headed back to my house for some dessert and games. We stayed up (way too late) playing golf, Rook, and Presidents. Thanks Boyce girls for making the evening ever fun!

Saturday was MY day. I turned 36 years old. I definitely don't feel 36, but those are my digit's. Jackson and Tyler had a swim meet (more on that later) and it was awesome. Each of them swam their events faster than the last meet. They did great. We went shopping. And some more shopping. Papa took me to Costco for a Costco run! THANKS Papa!! Then, we went out for another extra special dinner. That evening it started snowing! I love when it snows. It's so beautiful. We came home for more card games with the family. Fun, fun, fun!

On Sunday it was still snowing, yeah! My mom and Bill flew home, boo! For the rest of the day Scott and I sat in bed and watch tv shows that were being saved on our tivo. The kids joined us every once in a while. So relaxing!

Happy Birthday To me!!

4 Comments:

Zana said...

One year older and wiser too! Happy Birthday to you...
I wish you another funfilled year, which won't be tough since you're surrounded by so many loving boys!
love ya'
Zana

Tara Nelson said...

Happy Birthday to the most happy, busiest mom I know.... Thank you for sharing.

Summer Spillane Jordan said...

happy birthday! sounds like you filled your days just right...with everything you love! we love you too!

peachytiffers said...

You just get better and better every year....stop it, it's annoying. JK- love you!