Saturday, February 26, 2011

Surprise Birthday Dinner with the Ladies!!

Over my birthday weekend two of my dearest, sweetest friends surprised me and took me out to dinner to the Cheesecake Factory. Ladies' night!! It was such a wonderful surprise! It was so fun chatting and laughing with them for hours.
I love these two ladies with all my heart. Michelle and Jennica went to elementary school together but I knew them from primary. When Jr. High came along we all started hanging out with each other (with a few other extra special friends) and we've been close ever since! Michelle has lived in Utah for many years and Jennica recently moved here from being in Texas for a few years. I, of course, was in Cali and Arizona and now we're all FINALLY together.
They are smart, talented, beautiful, caring, wonderful moms, wives and friends. I am so lucky to know them and have them in my life.
Thanks again ladies for the extra special fun evening! I had a blast!

2 Comments:

Michelle said...

That is so sweet. Thank you.

peachytiffers said...

Glad you have so many friends to celebrate with!