Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap Year Primary Activity


Last Sunday we celebrated Leap year in primary by playing Leap Frog. I found this fun idea here! I love that site, there are so many fun activities to do in primary during singing time! I had 4 frogs and wrote a number on each of them. I had 4 children come up and together they made their frogs jump. Which ever frog leaped the farthest was the song we would sing. On the board I had a giant 1, 2, 3 and 4 and under each number had a song. 1 was January's song, As a Child of God. 2 was February's song, Choose the Right. 3 was wiggle songs (like pop corn popping, Book of Mormon Stories and Wise man and the Foolish Man) 4 was If the Savior Stood Beside ME (a song the children are singing in 3 weeks for Ward Conference. Each child was able to come up and play Leap Frog, it was a fun idea!

1 Comment:

NIKOL said...

Primary chorister seems like the perfect calling for you! This leap frog idea is so fun!