Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Quiet Books

 A couple weeks ago I was a laminating machine! I had a bunch of quiet books I needed to completed as well as an awesome primary singing time activity (found here). I started these quiet folders while living in Arizona! I happy to have them off my list of to-do's!
Each of them have a little lesson and story you can tell the kids about or they can just do the activity. On the back is a zip lock baggy stapled to the folder so we don't lose any og the laminated pieces. (They also have velcro on the back of each picture!)
Here are two matching games. One about being reverent and prayer and the other matching different foods that we eat. Brigham and Nathan have enjoyed these the most. They were really easy to put together and I'm glad to have them finally complete!

2 Comments:

Rebekkah Monaghan said...

They look nice.See I hate the coloring. It just takes tooooo long.

Summer Spillane Jordan said...

oh boy...you just tripped a memory! i know i made these too and i have them in a folder somewhere. it must be in my massive file cabinet. i'm so excited now! the younger to kiddos will love them! thanks for triggering my mind :)