Friday, July 27, 2012

Gardening Update



Once again, my garden is huge and I have a ton of fresh fruits and veggies. I sure love it. I haven't given my garden the attention it really deserves, but having a baby right in the middle of the season was hard to juggle. That just makes me even more surprised to see how well it's doing!


 Green peppers, onions, jalapenos, tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, peas, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, zucchini, cabbage, potatoes, corn, raspberries, herbs, and fruit trees...

 A few weeks ago it was over 100 for several days and it burned most of my peas. This is all I have left. I could of planted more, but again, I just had a baby.
 

I also planted those huge 6 foot sunflowers all over my yard. They are so beautiful!
If you live by me, feel free to come over (anytime!) to pick tomatoes or zucchini! I have a ton!

0 Comments: