Saturday, July 21, 2012

Top 3 Questions

The top 3 questions I've been asked over the past 2 weeks are thee:
1. How are you feeling?
2. How's the new baby?
3. Are you done or are you planning on having more?

Umm, my baby, my newborn is TWO WEEKS old (today!!) 14 days old. Are you really asking me if I'm planning on another baby? Well, let me put all your minds to rest and answer the top 3 questions most people are so interested to find answers to.

I am feeling great! I really am. I feel lucky to feel so good right after a delivery. There have been other deliveries that I haven't recovered nearly as well or fast. So this is a treat. And as you may recall the last 3 weeks of my pregnancy was hard. I was miserable most of the time. I take a nap everyday and that is what seems to save me.

Baby Preston is great. He is so cotton-pickin' cute, I just can't stand it. He is already changing his look from Gavin into his own. Last night he went 4 hours, 4 hours then 3 hours. Can't complain about that! But, the night before was 3 hours, 3 hours, 3 hours. It's a work in progress. I can't stop kissing those cheeks!

Do I want more babies, YES. Will that actually happen? Possibly. Do I want more children because I don't have a girl? Nope. I want more children because I feel (and Scott too)that we're suppose to have these children. It makes no difference the gender. Sure a girl would be fun, BUT I don't keep having kids because I'm "trying" to get that girl. I'm fine with all these handsome, adventurous missionaries! Who wouldn't be?!
A good friend of mine (who is not LDS) asked me if I use birth control. That makes me laugh because OF COURSE I DO!! I would have 12 by now if that were the case! We don't take the decision of having more children lightly. We ponder, pray, discuss...And make the ever so important decision on weather we think there needs to be more children in our family.

All in all, life is great and I wouldn't have it any other way!!

0 Comments: