Sunday, July 15, 2012

Heading Home

 On Monday the 9th in the afternoon we were able to head home, yeah! I always buy a special outfit for the boys to wear home and when I saw this one, I fell in love! It's a beautiful baby blue outfit that says "I love Mommy"!!

 As we were driving up our driveway all the boys were holding signs they had made for the baby and I welcoming us home! It was so fun to see them all and to see how excited they all were about having their new baby brother home at last!

 My mom was able to stay for a couple extra days, which is always fun. Thanks mom for helping with the kids while I was busy napping!

Welcome home sweet baby Preston!!

2 Comments:

Elizabeth said...

He's so sweet! And I love all that dark hair! You are looking great!

Nat said...

So precious! I love little boys! Isn't being the mama to all boys the best?! Congratulations!