Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Bike time!

It's been so beautiful here in Santa Barbara. I am thinking why in the world I ever moved. Oh yeah, I can't afford to live in paradise when Scott has no job and is a student! Duh! :) It sure is fun to visit here. It's fun to see old friends and go to my favorite restaurants like Chubby's, Rusty's, Pascuchis, Giovanni's, Three Pickles, Rudy's, and a few others.
Brigham is the newest model and spokesperson for the Levi co. What a cutie!!



Today was just beautiful, again. So sunny and warm. The boys took out there scooter's that we brought from AZ and we also took out their bikes. Nana has a bike in her garage for each boy when they come and visit! How much fun! And how spoiled are they! :)

Finally, Papa arrived after being gone all morning long to do errands. Right when he pulled up Brigham got all excited and started running into the street into Papa's arms!

1 Comment:

Mamathom and Papathom said...

Looks like everyone is having a ball and that is what vacations and spring breaks are for. I am so glad that nana can spoil the boys. It is great being grandparents and she has 5 soon to be 6 she can spoil - I only have 16soon to be 17.