Wednesday, March 11, 2009

GREAT NEWS!!

This is so exciting! I am thrilled. Over ecstatic. Yee haw! It's so wonderful. Wa who! I'm bursting out of my skin with joy. Yeppy! So amazing! Awww! It's so exciting. So crazy! This is fantastic! I feel so blessed.



If you can't already tell, I am over the moon with some great, great, great news.













I am expecting!!











Yes, it's true!









I am pregnant with my 6th child! I will find out if it's a BOY or GIRL in May. So, I have a while to go til then.



Isn't it wonderful? Fantastic? Aren't I so dang lucky?



My sweet baby #6 will join our lucky family on September 27th-ish!





Last week I went and had an ultrasound and there is just ONE happy, very active little alien in there! It was amazing to see the little baby moving so much. Squirming, bending, twisting and moving those fin-like arms and legs around. I usually have an ultrasound much earlier than week 11, so I was amazed to watch my baby be so active.

12 Comments:

Steffani said...

Congratulations Lori & Scott. I'm so excited for you, and excited that I will be in AZ and get to see the next little cutie at some point. I will never forget when I watched your little guys and Will asked me if I could be their other mom cuz I was pregnant with Alyssa at the time...time to give those boys a sister, maybe? lol Take it easy!

Jordan Family said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (gasp, gasp) aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:)
i can't believe it! you're on my same clock...always seemed one would turn one and i'd already be expecting the next :) kept me from having to wait once i was truly baby hungry :) i just can't believe it! i'm so excited for you...okay, well, first clue would be how you feelin'? same as with the boys...more sick, less sick, more cravings, more or less tired? this is fabulous!!! i'm thrilled for you guys! as i'm sure jace will be but i haven't told him yet...i'm sure he'll call scotty!this is just too fun! congrats again and we love you guys!

Kara said...

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!! :D Yayaayayayayayayayaaaaa!!!!! Congratulations you guys!! Are the boys ecstatic or what?! Such wonderful news :) Wheee!!!

TAG + 1 said...

CONGRATS! Are you hoping for pink...? She would be so well taken care of by the 5 brothers! She may never have to learn to walk, they would just carry her! We are excited for you BOY or GIRL!!

Lacey said...

Congrats! How exciting! I really hope you get your girl!

Angie said...

YAHOOEEEE!!! This family is happy, happy, happy! Your theme song needs to be changed from "Mamma Mia" to "The Pregnant Princess". No more Princess Belle, instead, "Princess, always pregnant, Belle!!!!!" We love you and are ssssooooooooooo excited! Oh boy are the bets gonna be rollin'...pink? blue? blue? pink? (just hopin' its not a pinkish-blue)jk....I love you all! High 5 Scotty!!!

Crazymamaof6 said...

very exciting! 6 is no big deal after 5. except the dirty looks and comments might multiply. love that. fingers crossed for a girl!

Patrick and Jennifer Thompson said...

Congratulations to you and your family!!!

Chandy said...

Congratulations, Lori and Scott! That is so awesome! Love that ultrasound shot! So cute!

Hugs, Carolyn

Clarissa B. said...

Yay!! I am so happy for you! At the park when I asked if you were going to have more, I thought you might be pregnant! You are glowing! Im so happy for you!!

peachytiffers said...

WoW! How great!!! Congrats! I don't know how you guys do it, but you guys have a great family, so keep doing what you're doing!

DoryQueen said...

Congratulations!! That is so awesome.