Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A little more of SB!




I was going through my camera last night and found I still had a few pictures of our Spring Break trip we took to Santa Barbara.
The weather was perfect while we were there. One day the boys blew up a little pool and played in the water for hours. Cute little Brigham kept watching them through the window. So, I finally let him out to explore the water. I honestly didn't think he'd get too wet. The water was REALLY cold!





There is always yard work at Nana's lush green home. And most of the boys love to be outside helping. Everyone but sweet little Jackson! He just doesn't have the green thumb like I do! I got it from my Gram. Will loves it, Tyler loves it and Gavin does a little too. My mom, Scott and Jackson prefer to do other things!

2 Comments:

Mamathom and Papathom said...

Looks like a great time was had for all with so much variety. Glad you had so much fun. Love you

Chandy said...

Wow, that's a great Spring Break; get things done while having fun! All the pictures turned out great!