Thursday, March 19, 2009

Tubby Time!


I love the bath. I love taking nice long bubble baths with candles and scented stuff in the bath. I love reading and snuggling with my bath pillow. I also love tossing the boys in the bath. They could stay in there for hours if the water didn't get cold. They too love it. I out bubbles in there and they have their own bath toys that they play with for hours.


I especially love tubby time when the little ones are poopy or anyone is dirty. I just toss them in and it cleans the boys for me! What a wonderful invention!


Here is sweet Gavin and Brig's sharing a tubby time together. Brig's was in there first and Gavin walked by and all of a sudden he started undressing and he was in the bath too.

4 Comments:

Hansonpatch said...

O.K., they do not come cuter than your boys! Congrats on the big news! That is so great! Whether it is a girl or boy the baby will be loved and absolutely adorable!

Chandy said...

So cute! I remember when the girls shared a bath, and it's always a rendition of "the rains came down and the floods came up"! Someone always managed to turn on the shower and splash everywhere, lol!

Angie said...

I am so glad to see that Julie-Belle has not changed the pink decor in the bathroom! Gosh the memories in the tubbie!! :) Hope you had a fun trip xoxo

Mamathom and Papathom said...

Bubble bath time and spashes are the end of a wonderful day. They are precious. Thanks for sharing.