Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Cookie Monster

I am usually not a fan of cakes, pies and cookies. Until now! I found these cookies at Target and man are they good. Actually they're better than good. They are THE BEST COOKIES I HAVE EVER EATEN! I feel like cookie monster because I can't get enough of these. They're just basic sugar cookies with some sprinkles on top and then the bottom of the cookies are soaked in chocolate! My mouth is watering just talking about them! I have bought and eaten so many, too many. Too many to even tell you about! I started buying 2 containers of them because my boys would want some. How dare they want to share my cookies, right?! The last time I bought them was on Friday the 30th, and of course they are long gone now. I did go to Target yesterday and didn't buy any. That is some real restraint!
Try them, they're great! But, only buy 1 package! They are addicting!

1 Comment:

Summer Spillane Jordan said...

oh man! those do look too good! thanks alot!