Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Decorating Time!

I love, love, love Christmas time! I love decorating the house for the holiday! When I am unpacking I always find something new. I love it! Our place is so small right now there is only so much I can do. I can't till next year when we're living on our HOME in Utah! Until then, this will do.

We have 2 different areas of the Nativities that we collect. Here and another area on the piano. More of the Nativities to come...

The snowman area.

The wreath on the front door I made last year that I added a little more to this year.

The Tree. This year the theme is Americana. You'd think I do that theme every year, but I don't. I always change it up. It's fun!


The boys have a tree also, but I'll do another post about that another day. It has a cute story to go along with it.

Good luck decorating your home! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

0 Comments: