Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy, Happy Birthday!


Happy, Happy Birthday to my little man! Nathan Joseph Thompson is3 months old! I can't believe it. He is so wonderful. I just love, love, love him!


3 thing I love about my sweet baby doll is this...
One- He is such a good sleeper! Just last night I fed him around 10pm and he woke up at 6:45. Nursed, and then went right back to sleep until a little after 9am. He sleeps good which means I sleep good which mean mom is happy and that is all that really matters, right?! :)
Two-He is such a good eater. He is finally gaining weight...YEAH! He latches and and chows!
Three-Is is such a good baby. Always happy with lots of smiles and coos. He recognizes me and Scott and the brothers. It's so fun to have him in our family!

Here is one of our families traditions....

While taking a bunch of pictures of the birthday boy, sweet Brigham had to join in on the photo shoot! He layed down right next to him and held his hand! Look how cute!

3 Comments:

DoryQueen said...

Happy 3 month birthday! I can't believe he's 3 months already. In 3 months from now I'll have a new little granddaughter. Hope the time goes by just as fast. Give him a big kiss from us.

Summer Spillane Jordan said...

he is SOOOOO cute! love the picture with big brother! they just grow up too fast!

Chandy said...

Happy 3 months, Nathan! What a handsome boy. Time sure flies when you love reigns. You are one lucky boy and what a lucky family you have...