Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy, Happy Birthday Scott!

Today is my sweethearts BIG DAY! Happy, happy birthday to Scott! Happy, happy birthday to Scott! Happy, happy Birthday to Scooootttt!
HAPPY, HAPPY, BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!
I sure this guy! He is one of the most hard-working, nicest, fun to be around guy you could ever imagine! If you know him, you are one lucky dude! He is a great husband, son, friend, mentor and father. I am so blessed to be married to such a wonderful human being.
After Scott slept in (the BEST present I could give him!!) we went and got a bunch of FREE stuff for his Birthday. A free car wash, free lunch, free movie rental, free donuts, free dinner, free drink, free dessert....We even snuck in some football and a nap!
Scott, I LOVE YOU with all my heart! I hope you had a great day!

1 Comment:

Mamathom and Papathom said...

AGAIN, Happy Birthday, Scott. Good to talk to you this morning. Love you - Mom and Dad