Thursday, May 20, 2010

"Commitment"

Ladies! I need YOUR help! Which picture looks more like the word "commitment"?
3 of my friends and I are doing this fun and very creative picture thing, a photog. Where we choose a word for the week and take a picture of what it means to us. In other words a quadtych project. We will be selecting a weekly theme via a random pick of words we all submitted to our leader, Teresa. We all send her our picture then she will combine our four perspectives of that theme into a quadtych. I am so lucky to be working together with such amazing women with this project and making lasting fun memories. Teresa found the great idea from
Madeline Bea.

I first thought of the word "commitment" meaning a relationship, a marriage. I wanted to do a close-up of Scott's and my hands with our fingers intertwined together with a neat rock or stone background...But I couldn't take that photo. Then I thought of my boys committed to climb that tree or rock wall. They were at school so I started to search for another idea of inspiration. I was thinking it would be neat to have a close-up shot of dry dirt with a little green baby plant poking through. Well, it's too late in the season in Arizona for a shot like that. Then it hit me, a pregnant lady. A real pregnant lady, due any time.

So what do you think? I need you vote!!


Do you like the first one...with the shadow or the other one with the hands on the back????

9 Comments:

Jenn Toon said...

NUMBER 2 gets my vote!! A sore back is another indication of commitment!!

Unknown said...

I like number 2 also..

Shalene

Teresa Hill said...

Imma goin with #2

Clarissa B. said...

i actually really like number 1 and dang- that pregnant lady is hott!

Rebekkah Monaghan said...

#2 GETS MY VOTE FOR THE BEST PICTURE BECAUSE I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING SO PAINFUL BUT I THINK THAT THAT #1 IS REALLY COOL.

Stephanie Shumway said...

i like #1 and I didn't even notice the shadow at first.

rachel said...

I am a fan of 2. What a great idea! Good Luck with your photog!

NIKOL said...

Definitely the second one.

DoryQueen said...

The second one is more focused on the pregnancy where number one has other things going on so for a pic on commitment, I'd say 2. For an article on pregnancy, I'd say 1.