Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Craft Night

Yet another FUN craft night! This time is was located at my house and besides eating snacks and drinking soda I made everyone green shakes. YUMMY! Well, some of them were! I started out and made Oprah's "Green Fresh" as she and Dr. Oz call it. That is potent stuff! I made 3 or 4 other flavors using cabbage, spinach, kale, ginger root and random fruits. I don't have any recipes, I just toss in a little of this and a little of that.
Stephanie and I made these wrap cover-up's for summertime. How fun! Super easy to make too...

Here is silly Tiff after gulping down one of the better tasting shakes...

Here are some more flower headbands I made. Super easy and fun!


It's sure been wonderful to have a group of friends that meet once a week to hang out with, craft with, chat with and laugh. I will miss each one of you fine ladies. Thank you for being there and teaching me some fun crafts!

0 Comments: