Monday, May 31, 2010

Farewell to the Thompson's!!!


Our good, Stephanie, planned and hosted a wonderful goodbye party for us. We had a ton of people come out and it was a lot of fun! There were a ton of food and we all had a good time!

Even cute baby Nathan had a good time!
These boys, Michael and Gerald, have been so good to my boys. They are wonderful examples and taught my boys a lot. They would often be out at the park playing football, baseball, riding bikes or playing basketball with my boys and other neighbor children. THANK YOU for the wonderful memories my boys will have!

Jenn, the crazy party animal, myself, and Stephanie, the queen of party planning.
Two other wonderful, fun friends. Shalene and Brittney.

Look at all that awesome food!!

Aaron, Stephanie's cool husband, helped bbq the burgers and dogs.

THANK you everyone for coming to the bbq. Thanks for the friendship, love and service you all have shown my family. We made a ton of wonderful memories and you will not be forgotten!
GOODBYE!!!!

0 Comments: