Monday, May 31, 2010

Scrumptious


Scrumptious is the new word of the week...I knew right off the bat I wanted a picture with one of my boys in it. I really wanted a close-up shot of Nathan and some chubbiness. But, he has no rolls on him. Bummer for no chunkiness!! He is so tall and thin. So I went with the next best thing, Brigham eating something sticky, messy and yummy. I wanted to get a big chocolate cupcake with extra frosting on it and hand it over to him. But, the other day my mom pulls out the suckers she bought for all the boys from our little trip to Disneyland. Right when Brigham started eating it I knew I could get a great shot of him! There were several I liked (like the one below where he's smiling with his big dimples) But I chose to go with the shot with the sucker in his mouth. Just scrumptious, don't cha think?!

1 Comment:

NIKOL said...

And now "Truly Scrumptious" from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang is stuck in my head.