Friday, May 11, 2012

A Chocolat Shake for Breakfast??

Yep, that's what I've been making 2-3 times a week for breakfast. It's not exactly what you think so let me explain! My awesome cousin, Angie, introduced me to this yummy treat a while back. As the weather has been getting a little warmer, and being pregnant, I remembered this yummy drink.
Now, I'm not a milk drinker at all. I really try to drink it while pregnant but it's hard to do. I have to add chocolate sauce or something to it, and that's why this shake is so good!
I put a handful of ice in my blender with 2-4 C of milk. I add 2-3 scoops of chocolate Slim Fast powder! (You probably could use the can form too. They also have strawberry and vanilla flavor!)That's the great secret. It comes out like a thick chocolate shake, without all those extra calories and fat. Now, let me make myself clear, I'm NOT taking Slim Fast to watch my weight while pregnant. It's just a great substitute for me!
I sometimes add a banana or other berries to it. YUM!
So, if you're not a milk drinker, but need a little more calcium in your life (all us girls do!!) then try this!

0 Comments: