Saturday, May 19, 2012

Wedding Bliss

 My adorable cousin, Princess Ariel aka Felicia, was sealed this morning for time and all eternity in the Mt. Timpanogas temple to cutie pie Tyler.
The ceremony was beautiful. It was a lot of fun being with so many cousins from Utah as well as California. I loved every minute with them all! Lawrence, Glen and Scott had me laughing so hard I had a couple contractions!




 Here are a bunch of the younger cousins who are all expecting! Well, Karina just had her little man Lincoln just 3 weeks ago! Next is Jessica who is due any day...any moment. Me in July, Kyrra August, and Nadia in November.
 The reception was awesome! Like no other I've ever been to before! They had Cotton candy, Jamba Juice, a Rice Krispy's cake, french toast...Delicious!
 Here are all the cousins showing a little leg! Again, it was so great to be with everyone! (**We miss you Jeana!!)
 My cutie 3 week old cousin Lincoln being held by Jackson.
Yummy! And so fun! THANKS Felicia for throwing an awesome reception!

1 Comment:

DoryQueen said...

Thank you so much for posting this Lori. I really wish we could have been there. We're arriving on Monday just a couple days too late. This post helped cheer me up. I was so bummed to miss it. Jeana