Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

 Happy Mother's Day to all my good friends out there and especially to my own mom! I hope all of you are having a great day! I headed home during church to drop something off and was surprised to find this on my counter. Scott had to leave earlier and has to work all day so I wasn't expecting anything to be waiting for me.
Roses, sour candy, a funny card and a chick flick. Awesome!

 All the boys made these cool flowers for me in primary this morning. They also handed out tomato plants to all the mom's in our ward.

 Tyler wrote a darling card and made me this necklace. The circle one has his thumb print on it.
Cute Brig's made this, another drawing, and a flower pot. Gavin made a darling card that said I am the "priteest" (prettiest) mom in the world! Jackson drew an awesome picture of us together in the beach in Santa Barbara with a heart melting poem. Will is taking on all chores and responsibilities for the day.
THANKS boys!!

2 Comments:

Zana said...

Happy day to a happy Mom! So excited for you and your #7!!!

Summer Spillane Jordan said...

i love that he loves to spoil you! so glad he thought ahead of time :) happy mother's day! you are one of the great!