Thursday, May 31, 2012

Filming an episode of Hoarders at my house


Well, not really. I've been collecting other peoples junk for over a month now. Scott had to move his car out of his garage because my obsession has overtaken me.  Even my side of the gargar (not shown) is getting a little tight with boxes and bags.

We have a 5 car garage at our house and I'm slowly piling in junk everywhere I can put it.There are no more walkways or isles in Papa's garage anymore!


Hopefully you know that this isn't really stuff I've collected for the heck of it. The Scouts are having a HUGE garage sale to raise $$ for the Scout Jamboree in 2013. I am in charge of fundraising and thought it would be a great idea to hold a garage sale. We started collecting 4 weeks ago and filled a storage container at a leader's work. Then we started at my house. I can't tell you how SICK AND TIRED I AM OF ALL THIS CRAP in my life. I don't like clutter or junk of my own, let alone other people's! Yuck! And just think, some people's garages look worse than this and they're okay with that! Not me! Tomorrow, Friday, we're clearing it all out! YEAH!! There has been a dozen or more people that have told me they'll bring stuff over Friday night during out set-up time. Thank you! And just think, I've been selling stuff on KSL (which is like craigslist or ebay) for 4 weeks. We've already made $200.00!!
Wish us luck and stop by if you can on Saturday June 1st to support our Scouts! (We'll also be selling Krispy Kreme donuts, soda's, water bottles and chicken eggs!!)

1 Comment:

rachel said...

That's Awesome! Best of luck!