Sunday, February 21, 2010

Craft Night!

I've been meeting with a few of my girlfriends once a week for craft night! It's a secret society! :) It's been so much fun! We meet at 8pm and I get home around 11:30pm! We chit chat, and make cute crafts. We usually bring whatever we want to work on, but next week were doing a group craft. I'll show pictures soon! I've made some cute flannel blankets. I bought the material the day after Thanksgiving so it was real inexpensive. There are 2 yards of each, but I cut off 1/2 yard to make a matching burp cloth, which is on my craft to-do list! I added a cute little hem to each blanket. They turned out so darn cute and Brig's and Nathan love them!



Steph taught us how to make these adorable flower head bands. Here are some of the one I made. She is so crafty!

3 Comments:

rachel said...

I love the headbands!! FUN!! Way to go girls!

Summer Spillane Jordan said...

too fun! miss all you gals! it was funny though because seeing campus housing puts me right back there :) so fun!

Lacey said...

Those headbands are so cute- I wanna learn!!!