Friday, June 8, 2012

Cooperstown

 
We decided to take a detour during our NYC trip to head up to Cooperstown, NY. I know, you’re wondering two things. Where in the heck is Cooperstown and why would you leave the Big Apple! Some of my other cousins from SLC were in Cooperstown at a baseball tournament. We decided it would be fun to see him play and spend some time with the family. We went to a game, which was a lot of fun and then headed to the cabin they rented, Marshmallow Acres. It was adorable. A huge pond in front with a ton of frogs. Tall trees all around and the cabin itself was adorable and decorated so cutely. I sat in a rocking chair on the porch and read my book. It was so beautiful and peaceful. Cooperstown is about 4 hours away from NYC but the drive was a breeze. We went through a ton of tiny towns that were adorable. Tons of old, historic barns.



1 Comment:

Summer Spillane Jordan said...

oh my goodness...gorgeous...i want to rent a "cabin" like this one ;)