Saturday, June 23, 2012

New York City Extras

Here are some more fun pictures of my trip to New York City with two of my cousins. These are pictures from my cousin, Angie's, camera. I couldn't resist to share them with you all!!
 I'm hanging with the Subway Queen! Aleigh knew which train on which side and which letter/number to take to get us everywhere!
 With our cute cousin Joseph at his Baseball tournament in upper state New York.
 Walking around the Smith Farm in Palmyra, NY, here is Rick with 3 of his 4 sons. Future missionaries. Future leaders. Awesome!
 While shopping in SoHo we, I mean Aleigh, couldn't resist the store DASH. Here she is modeling like one of the Kardashian sisters. She fits in perfectly!
 On our way to our FIRST Broadway show, Lion King, in Time Square.



 On one of our many Taxi rides! So fun!
 Taking a little rest in Sprinkles while I wait for my cupcake order.
 Walking under one of the many bridges in Central Park.
 It sprinkled on and off that day, which was fine because it kept us all nice and cool and we hiked all over the island that day.

1 Comment:

Angie said...

I want to go back!!!! Now!!! :) what a trip. It was like four trips in one!!