Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Mouth-Watering Food

 On our last subway ride in New York we headed to one of the best restaurants in the city. Great food and even better desserts!
 This is what I ordered for brunch, BLAT (bacon, lettuce, tomato and avocado sandwich) with cilantro mayonnaise. So, so, so good.
 Aleigh had been dreaming of waffles for several days so the dessert she chose was perfect! Two mini waffles with ice cream on top drizzled with chocolate sauce. YUM!
 Angie's burger was beyond mouthwatering!
 I order the Melting Chocolate truffle heart cake and shake. It was delicious!
Which restaurant was this? No other than Max Brenner Chocolatier restaurant, a must for anyone visiting NYC!

1 Comment:

Stephanie Shumway said...

my yummy yummy! I wish I had known about that place when I was there!! you need to try Pan Thai on 7th and 53rd!!!