Thursday, January 28, 2010

$50 Gift Card to P.F. Changes!!!

Looking for a romantic dinner for 2 around Valentine’s Day? My recommendation is to head to P.F. Chang’s for great food, wonderful service, and a perfect atmosphere. I’ve been enjoying P.F.Chang’s for over a decade, and can definitely say that it is one of my all time favorite restaurants, which is why I’m very excited to have a giveaway for a lucky reader!

If you haven’t checked it out lately, make sure you take a look at the P.F. Chang’s For Two menu, which includes a four-course meal for only $39.95. You’ll get a cup of soup, a starter to share, 2 entrees, and 2 mini desserts. Another plus to P.F. Chang’s is their menu options for customers: Gluten-Free, Vegetarian, Kids Options, or Allergen Sensitive. They are very accommodating to customers, and will help make your meal perfect for your needs.


WIN IT!
Just visit one of my favorite sites....

1 Comment:

Summer Spillane Jordan said...

thank you! just posted it to my blog! makes me hungry just thinking of it ;)