Saturday, January 2, 2010

Hello 2010!

I love New Years! I love the fresh new start of things in life. I love how everyone tries to be a little better. I love setting new goals. I love the new adventures that lies ahead for me and my family.

For the past few years I'm made resolutions in a few different areas in my life. Mentally, Physically, Emotionally and Spiritually. In these different areas I make small goals to work on. I've done a pretty good job at it and it last almost the whole year.

But this year I'm changing it up a bit. I have only 3 goals.

1. Make weekly mini goals (like I have been doing, that is going really well for me!!)
2. Write my book. (I didn't say finish it, just write it down.) I have all this great information about helping mom's with newborns. I have helped several family members and friends already. I now need to branch out to help others.
3. To be Fabulous! To look fabulous, act fabulous, and to do things that are fabulous. (It's my favorite word, now I just need to put it to use!)

There you have it folks! What do you think? Are you making new years resolutions this year? If so what are YOURS?? GOOD LUCK! And remember to be fabulous!

0 Comments: