Sunday, January 17, 2010

Mini Goals Week 9

It was a nice week off and I had a lot of time to think about what I want my next goal to be. I have 2 in mind, but I'm only going to do one! My goal this week is to drink a green drink everyday for either breakfast or lunch. YUMMY! I only have a couple different recipes for green shakes, but I usually just throw a little of this and a little of that into the blender. This afternoon I made Dr. Oz's "Green Fresh" and man was that potent! I think I may have added a little too much ginger...Anyways, if you have a real yummy recipe let me know!

Here is Dr. Oz's recipe for Green Fresh:
2 stalks celery
1 cucumber
1 C. spinach
1 large lemon (juice only)
1 large lime (juice only
1 large apple (I usually choose the green kind, but whatever!)
half inch piece of peeled ginger

What is YOUR mini goal of the week??
GOOD LUCK!

2 Comments:

Summer Spillane Jordan said...

my brother makes one his kids call sludge but they love it and it's addictive. it's mostly pecans, blueberries and spinach leafs!!! blended up...really thick and grainy but so good! otherwise i follow your rule of thumb...i just throw in everything and hope it tastes good :)

Lori Thompson said...

That sounds good Summer! I'll add it to my collection...I agrtee I usually just throw in a little of everything! :)I've never used nuts before...This will be good!