Sunday, July 11, 2010

4th of July FUN

Happy 4th of July!! (Notice Scott behind everyone almost ready to lite a fire cracker!) We arrived in SLC, Utah on the 3rd at about 8pm. The kids ran around our new (beautiful) home and then we took off to a local park where there was a big fireworks celebration. We met several family members there and had a ball. My boys have seen shows like that many times before, but have never done fireworks on our own. (it's against the law in Cali and in Mesa we're we've lived before) At Nana's house they have down those cite sparklers and poppers, but that's it. The expressions on my boys faces were better than being at Disneyland! They were in heaven and loved every moment of the mini celebration in our backyard. I bought almost $50 bucks worth of fireworks. I know, that's a lot, but it was really 10 years worth I was buying for, right?! :)

Every time Scott would lite a new firework the boys would do magic, like Harry Potter, on it. Notice their cute hand gestures.

We invited some of our favorite cousins to join us on our fun. Aleigh, Angie, Brynnlee and her boyfriend Zac came along. I'm glad they did!
Here is Kelsey and Nater's hanging out with Brynn and Brig's. THANKS ladies for helping with the little ones while I was shooting some pictures!


The boys still doing magic on those fire works. So cute. Below is the first picture I snapped. Look how excited Gavin and Scott are. Priceless.

I love this country and am honored to be an American. Happy, happy birthday to this beautiful country.

God bless the U S of A!!!

1 Comment:

Stephanie Shumway said...

oh- I know this is an old post but I had to tell you how jealous I was that you guys get to have fireworks, sparklers...etc! soo fun!