Thursday, July 8, 2010

Name Change

Ok, I finally did it yesterday...I officially changed my name. It is now Lori Anne Johnson. No, I'm just kidding. It's Lori Anne Thompson. Scott helped me change it on the church records last week, but yesterday we went to the government office. I have to wait for a week or so until they mail me my new social security card. Then I can receive a new driver's licence, credit cards, library card....You get the point. Anyways, cool huh?! While we were walking out of the building Scott was so excited. It was cute to see him so giddy, like a little kid. Last night I went to a BBQ at my cousins house and I told all of them the news. They all cheered and clapped is excitement! We were all writing a family letter to a missionary friend and everyone signed it. It was the first time I had to sign with my new name. (I should of practiced!)

2 Comments:

Zak and Brynnlee said...

we sure did cheer! this is so exciting! yay belle thompson! we love you!

rachel said...

Congratulations! That's so cool.