Sunday, October 12, 2008

I LOVE this weather!!

People have been asking me why my favorite month is October. Well, I'll tell you! It's when the weather starts to get a little cooler. The wind starts to blow slightly. The leaves start to change colors. I have to unpack my "warm clothes". It's Fall! It also starts the holiday season. I love to decorate for Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas (and the other holidays too!).

Yesterday we drove to Indio, Ca to meet Nana and Papa. While driving it was like 68 degrees! Unheard of in the desert. I got out and to my surprise, it felt wonderful outside. It was cool. Breezy. It smelled delicious. I love this weather!

On another note, my boys are with Nana and Papa for the week. It will be nice to have a little break, but I already miss them tremendously. I also know that each of them will have a fantastic time hanging out at Nana's and Papa's house. This week will go by way too slow for me and way too fast for them.

Thanks Mom and Bill for all you do for our growing family!!
We love you!!!

1 Comment:

Shalene Miller said...

Hey I found the link that you add to tell who has been on your blog, go to my blog scroll down and you will see it, click on add the feedjit (or something like that) and you can add it to your blog.