Monday, October 27, 2008

Kid's say the funniest things....

I have journals for each of my boys that I write in as often as I remember. There are numerous entries of funny things they say. You would think that Will or Jackson have said them all, but nope. Tyler and Gavin keep me in stitches. Here are a few of some funny lines used by the boys recently.
We're eating dinner the other night and Jackson asks, "Can I have another slice of heaven?" What? We were laughing so hard we had tears in our eyes.

The other day I'm driving with Gavin and Brigham and Gavin says, "Pee-u, mom you faded? (farted)", "Um, no" I said. "Oh, you poo?" Gavin says. "Um, NO!" I say. It smelled funky because they're repaving the road we were driving on.

A few months ago I went into Tyler's Kindergarten class to see how he was doing and his teacher comes up to me and says "Tyler told me the secret this morning and is very excited about it." I'm trying to figure out what the heck she's talking about. "That you're expecting!" WHAT?!? No. Sweet Brigham was only 3 months at the time. I asked Tyler why he said that and he says, "Because mom, I want a baby sister!"

I could go on and on.....They are the joy of my life. They keep me on my toes on the hilarious things they say or the things they do.
I love you Will. I love you Jackson. I love you Tyler. I love you Gavin. I love you Brigham.
I love you too Scott!!

1 Comment:

Mamathom and Papathom said...

I loved those cute sayings. Toooo much. Thanks for sharing.