Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Will's Blog

My sweet Will has been watching and asking lots of questions while I'm blogging. He's wanted to make up his own for sometime now and I've been waiting and waiting; hoping he'd forget or change his mind. No such luck! :) So, tonight I helped him create his own. I emailed some family about it, but we'd love for you to check it out too. PLEASE leave him a comment, he'll be so excited about it. Let me know what you think!

williamscottthompson.blogspot.com

5 Comments:

Clarissa B. said...

Aww Will is so cute!

I tired to go to the blog and it said that it does not exist.. :(

Brimhall Bunch said...

Me too!

MindaB said...

I can't get it to come up...try again I am excited to see it! xo

peachytiffers said...

I tried too. Let me know if it gets up and working! I'd love to have some insight into the thoughts of little boys- because I sure don't get them!

Lori Thompson said...

DUH!I typed it in wrong....
www.williamscottthompson.blogspot.com
try it now. Sorry!