Friday, October 3, 2008

Sleeping...

Oh how I love to sleep. Besides my awesome husband Scott, and cool kids sleeping is the next favorite thing in my life. My mom often tells me of when I was younger and she would ask "Where's Lori?". After looking around the house she would find me snoring away in bed. I never liked sleeping over at my friends house because we always went to bed too late and got up too early. Oh, how I love to sleep. I sleep 9-10 hours a night. I have NEVER stayed up and pulled an all nighter. Scott's birthday is on New Years Eve, and I usually don't even stay up for that. (Sounds bad, but my body needs sleep, loves sleep) I have been really lucky with my boys (except Brigham that little stinker!) They have all slept through the night by 3-4 months. Oh, yes I love to sleep. People tell me when my boys are older I won't be able to sleep because I'll be up waiting for them to come home...Ya right. That's what Scott is for! :) I love to sleep. I hope all of you have a wonderful night's sleep tonight! Sweet dreams.
P.S. Don't call before 9am I'm sleeping! :)

3 Comments:

Paul and Celeste said...

Hallelujah Sister! See? You've just proved that you CAN be a good Mom and still get a full nights sleep. My body is set to need 8 hours of sleep, which I sometimes get. But I feel like the world today tries to make us feel like slackers if we try to be healthy and get enough rest. Thanks for making me feel validated. ;-) I love your blog, by the way! Hope you don't mind me peeking in every now and then.

Lori Thompson said...

Thanks! And of course you can peek in now and then! Do you have one too? I'll go check it out!

Paul and Celeste said...

I'm like you... Just getting in to this whole blogging thing. I haven't even beautified my site yet but at least it's a start... Mine is http://kc7slu.blogspot.com/. Paul even chose the name of it so I need to change that. Guess I have a lot to do with all this extra time of mine, eh? :-) See ya tomorrow!