Wednesday, December 17, 2008

1 Week Baby!!

No, I do not have a 1 week old baby! :)

In 1 week we are heading to UTAH!! YEAH! This will be our families FIRST white Christmas, but hopefully not the last! We made these plans very last minute. The main reason we're going is Papa bought a house and we're (Scott) is helping him move stuff in and get the home ready to rent out. But of course Scott can't go to Zion alone, we ALL must go along for the ride!

We have several cousins, nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles, second cousins twice removed...blah, blah, blah and we are excited to hang out with them and PLAY!!

My boys love to visit the cousins, but honestly, they are SO excited to play in the SNOW! So am I! I had to go shopping and buy some extra stuff for the boys so we'll be a little more prepared for the weather. it's just a tad colder there. :)

So my friends, the countdown is on! 1 week baby!!

3 Comments:

MindaB said...

So cool! I kept my fingers crossed that this last storm would drop some on the mountains at least but alas...no snow. I am not really a snow kind of person but I sure like to look at it through a window and admire it's beauty. So, if you please, take a picture out the window so I will fell like I am there too. Merry Christmas my friend! Have a wonderful fun and family filled time! xoxo Big love coming to you and your boys!

Mamathom and Papathom said...

Hey Guys, if you need a potty break as you come into Cedar City, Scott's parents are just 2 minutes off the Interstate. We have snow, here, too and would love to give you a Christmas hug, as you go on this big venture. Love you.

Angie said...

YAHOOO!!! We can not wait!! Catch up on your sleep cuz when you get here, we are gonna have us some FUN!! It is snowing right now and it is GORGEOUS!! Let it snow, baby! :) Drive safe and thanks for making our families Christmas merrier (by coming to see us in SLC)