Wednesday, December 10, 2008

9 Months old!

My sweet, adorable, chubby, little love muffin is already 9 months old. Man, times goes by too quickly. Brigham is crawling all over the place, pulling himself up, letting go and just standing there and as of late he's been taking a few steps here and there.


I brought out a bunch of new toys for his age, and he's had a fun time exploring them. When The other brothers saw the new toys they got all excited and thought today was Christmas! These new toys I've had for several years, but Gavin out grew them. Silly boys.


Here are the top 9 reasons I LOVE Brigham

#1 He is so dang cute. Always smiling and cheerful.

#2 He gets so excited when he sees dad come home or the brothers when they come home from school. It's so cute to see him smile while his arms and legs start moving out of control.

#3 He goes to sleep so easily and stays asleep all night long.

#4 He said "Ma Ma" for his first babbling words a couple of weeks ago!

#5 He hasn't pulled down my Christmas tree or any of the expensive decorations.
#6 He wants me to hold him more than anyone else. I love to snuggle and give him loves.

#7 He loves bath time. He'll put his head under the water coming out of the faucet, he'll slap his hands in the water to make splashes, and he'll play very contently with his toys.

#8 He loves to talk to Nana on the phone and gets all excited and drools all over the phone.
#9 Because he is Brigham Nielsen Thompson. With such a great name, how could there be anything wrong with him? He is easy going, friendly, always smiling, checking out his bro's and other surroundings, and is just a joy to have in our family.


Happy, happy, birthday Brigham dear......I love you!

5 Comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

he is darling! and sounds like the perfect baby! what a cutie! and so fun!

d.jo said...

I can't believe how big he is! He's so adorable! Your boys are going to be heartbreakers someday!

Angie said...

Happy Birthday my cutest little "nephew"...:) Oh, how I love you! And by the way, I'm not just saying that because I was threatened of being a luker otherwise :)...I love you ALL

Patrick and Jennifer Thompson said...

They grow way too fast, he is adorable. It is amazing how different he looks than the other boys but I bet he loves having them all around him. Garrett and Brigham will have to get together and make some noise!!!

Chandy said...

Reasons #5 & #9 sold me on how special he is! Cute, cute pictures! Such a great smile on his face...