Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christmas Vinyl

I get pretty busy with vinyl lettering orders from people making gifts, or heading a Super Saturday craft day. It's been a lot of fun making a variety of different sayings with different fonts. Here is what I made today for my screen door. Yes, a screen door in December. It's been mid 70's, just perfect!



Here is another one I made for one of my walls in the entry way. I sure love this time of year.


As you may of already heard, I changed my play list to Christmas songs. My absolute favorite Christmas song is Oh, Holy Night. (Sung by anyone with a fabulous voice!!) My next most favorite Christmas song is by Amy Grant, "Breath of Heaven". Flip through the play list and listen to that song if you haven't heard it before. It's so beautiful!

0 Comments: